March 07, 2016

Air Jordan / Jumpman Party (With A Girly Twist!)

My little one has finally turned the "BIG" 8! This year she wanted a "party". For the last couple of years she's opted out of having a party (which was totally fine with me) and instead has wanted to travel or go to theme parks. Admittedly, I was a tad bit excited, just because I haven't thrown any type of party for myself or any family/friends in a couple of years (I think?!).



First, she wanted a Shopkins Party, then Alvin and the Chipmunks and finally she decided to go with the Jumpman Party theme. I thought the Alvin and the Chipmunks theme would be so cute and I had been on the web looking for adorable party ideas, however - Little Miss Alley Pooh - was adamant about having a Jumpman/Basketball themed party.

Initially we were wanting to rent a gym or even a park w/a Basketball Court, but since we were late (as usual) with choosing a theme and finalizing details we were unable to acquire the perfect venue/space for her party. We were a little bummed about this, and decided to have the party at our home in our backyard. We didn't have the Basketball Court, but we were able to connect with a local Bounce House Vendor - A Bouncin' Good Time Moonwalks - and get the Shooting Stars Bounce House (which was really a lot of fun for both adults and children).

Unfortunately, I didn't get A LOT of pictures, I wanted to "be in the moment" and actually enjoy the party. I used to get so caught up into "creating" the perfect memory or taking the perfect picture that I was beginning to lose out on creating everlasting memories. However, after the celebration I had a few things left over and I was able to capture pictures that way (just to give you an idea of some of the items at the party). Overall, she was really excited to spend time with close family/friends and of course I wouldn't have had it any other way.

A few photos from the party:

Dessert/Party Favor Table


Party Banner


Thank You Favors


Fruit Cups


Seafood Pasta Cups


Cupcakes





Click on the links below to purchase items:



Other available matching items include:















xoxo,
Latisha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Get Social! #iloveEccentricDesigns

Let's Get Social! #iloveEccentricDesigns

Search This Blog

*NEW* Nail Decals

*NEW* Nail Decals
50+ Styles To Choose From

Mobile Spa Parties

Mobile Spa Parties
Starting at $300 - Book Your Party Today!

DIY Tutu Kits

DIY Tutu Kits
Tutu Kits For Any Occasion!

Featured Theme

Featured Theme
Air Jordan Inspired Party

Let's Connect on IG

Follow & Tweet Me!

Powered by Blogger.